Connected Cars Summit 2017
Starts: 6th December 2017
Finishes: 7th December 2017
Address: Holiday Inn London Kensington
Kensington W8 5SP
UK Autodrive partners Jaguar Land Rover and Thales will both be presenting at December’s Connected Cars Summit in London.
The two-day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the automotive industry, connected, IoT, telematics data associations, safety personnel, consultants, solution and technology providers with the stated aim of discussing and highlighting present challenges, and improving the efficiency and performance of the overall connected cars sector.
This year’s event is focusing on transforming the driver experience through innovative connectivity, with the following key topics:
- Overview of the global connected car market
- Connected cars and the internet of things (IoT)
- Latest Developments within infotainment systems and apps
- Developing an improved and connected driver experienced
- Insurance industry and the connected cars
- Connected Security Systems
- Vehicle Telematics System
- Setting the standards in the connected car industry
- OEM’s and the connected car industry
- Connected with safety in mind
For more details, please see the link above to the event website.